script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006050210221446' defer='defer'>

Port Tampa

The view from way, way, way, South of Gandy in Tampa, Florida. (So far south you can hear them chasing birds away from the runway at MacDill.)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Port Tampa Terror

I hate to admit that my son's first full sentence was "Friday night at the Omni, in At-laaaaant-a." Yes, he learned how to talk from Georgia Championship Wrestling, beamed into our home at the University of (not the end of the world, but you can see it from there) North Dakota via Ted Turner's Superstation and our free college provided cable. So, imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this poster from the Archives: Championship Wrestling From Florida Yes, Mike Graham, half of the old-school US tag team championship pair, wrestled as the Port Tampa Terror! Now I'm sure it's just another case of Port Tampa being confused with the Port OF Tampa, but I thought it was cool nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home