script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006050210221446' defer='defer'>

Port Tampa

The view from way, way, way, South of Gandy in Tampa, Florida. (So far south you can hear them chasing birds away from the runway at MacDill.)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tampa Rail-Read, Comment, Link!

Tampa Rail has updated and basically started over blogwise. Head on over to the site for the latest on all regional, and state, proposals for rail solutions to the transportation nightmare that is Tampa Bay. TR has specifically asked for comments from new downtown residents, but hey, add your voice to that comment thread-even if all you want to say is, "I love sitting in my car and I'm waiting for the day things are moving so slow I can check my e-mail, apply mascara, or take a nap while at the wheel." Oh wait, aren't some drivers already doing that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home