script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006050210221446' defer='defer'>

Port Tampa

The view from way, way, way, South of Gandy in Tampa, Florida. (So far south you can hear them chasing birds away from the runway at MacDill.)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Getting Things Done (Sort of)

My apologies to the anonymous poster who wrote way back on June 19th. Here's the comment that was posted:

Looking for some info. Do you think that the Civic Association of Port Tampa can assist me with getting a road cleared? I have seen the City out trimming trees on the west side tarpon and S. Shamrock St.

Yes I do anonymous, and if you've already tried working with the city I'd say contacting CAPT should be your next step. But if you haven't already done so, I highly recommend making your request through the city web site, tampagov.net You'll find the Customer Service Center link on the right side of the home page. I have had mixed success with this when I report illegal dumping, but it does seem work better than phone calls.

There is a Civic Association meeting tonight, but for between meeting contact e-mail president@porttampa.org

Good luck anonymous. We appreciate people who work to make sure the city does what it needs to do in Port Tampa.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I put in a request with the City last week but I have not heard back from them. I have seen Surveyors out in the last week and today on Shamrock, Richardson, Desoto, and Trask.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Lofty said...

Let me know how things are going with your request. I've found a follow up with the original tracking number, after about a two week wait, generally gets a response.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home