script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006050210221446' defer='defer'>

Port Tampa

The view from way, way, way, South of Gandy in Tampa, Florida. (So far south you can hear them chasing birds away from the runway at MacDill.)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pie and Chips

"Who doesn't like free pie and chips?" Gecko

I don't remember what search terms landed me at "Boy Stupid and His Brother Productions" but here is my favorite of some shorts and at least one award winner:Good Bad Music Video

Turns out the talented film maker's day job is in L'Angelus a Cajun/Country/Southern Rock Band.

Now you know why my lawn needs mowing and the dog hasn't been brushed all week. At least I made it a whole week without completing an online quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home