script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006050210221446' defer='defer'>

Port Tampa

The view from way, way, way, South of Gandy in Tampa, Florida. (So far south you can hear them chasing birds away from the runway at MacDill.)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Images of Port Tampa (Updated)

A talented photographer has posted quite a few pictures of Port Tampa to her flickr stream. Check out the most recent pics of the library from ...and the lily raged. If you take a look at her daily stream you'll see more Port Tampa photos and I think I recognize at least one Picnic Island Park picture in the Beach collection. Hey raginglily, if you read this how about making a comment and telling us a little about your work?

(Update: raginglily uploaded new photos this morning, you'll have to scroll down to see the library pictures.)

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this link to my flickr stream (how did you ever find me?). I went ahead and moved all of the Port Tampa pictures over to a collection very creatively entittled "Port Tampa," there are actually a lot more of them in there then you would at first think. But I suppose that living in Port Tampa would have that effect on a persons photo stream.

As to telling you about my work, once upon a time I wanted to work in photography but got lost along the way and now only do photography as a hobby. I pretty much take pictures of what looks attractive or interesting to me, hopefully it interests others and they might comment on my stream.

Great blog, Port Tampa City really is a great place for photography and an extremely neat place to have grown up in. Welcome to the neighborhood!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Lofty said...

raginglily-thanks for stopping by, and for the praise of the blog. If you have any ideas for things I should include, just let me know. I found your flickr stream when I googled Port Tampa Library and just added it to the links in my sidebar.

Everyone-View her new Port Tampa set as a slideshow. It's absolutely beautiful, and those were shots of Picnic Island Park.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home