script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006050210221446' defer='defer'>

Port Tampa

The view from way, way, way, South of Gandy in Tampa, Florida. (So far south you can hear them chasing birds away from the runway at MacDill.)

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sale at the Jail Raises over $550


That about says it all. If you slept in on Saturday you missed out on some great 36" mahogany doors. I arrived just as the last two of that size, and a sink, were loaded on a truck to be on their way to Ybor City. By the way, those aren't just burglar bars on those windows. This was a working jail for Port Tampa City.

There are two doors left, one as pictured here and another of solid wood. If you want one contact president@porttampa.org

3 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to CAPT for having the Port Tampa gaol met its goal of raising $500!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

That’s my great grandfathers jail!

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Dolly said...

That's awesome! I was out there today and was trying to find more info about it. I'd love to see some old pictures. Would you please email me, as I don't see how I'd get notified of your comment on here? kauionalani07@gmail.com Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home